Helping Clients with Family-Related Legal Matters in Boca Raton
There are many legal matters that can affect your closest and most important relationships, including your spouse and children. The outcome of these cases can affect your finances and your future in many ways, and it is critical that you have the right legal counsel and representation as soon as you know a case is arising.
Anyone facing a possible family-related matter should not hesitate to contact a family law attorney in Boca Raton for help. Attorney Juliana Gaita handles many types of cases, including:
- Divorce – When your marriage ends, we can help resolve your divorce in the most favorable manner possible.
- Child Support – We work to ensure that child support determinations are fair in every case, whether you are the payer or recipient.
- Child Custody – We help clients achieve custody arrangements and parenting plans that are best for their children and the parents involved.
- Alimony/Spousal Support – Many divorcing people may qualify to receive financial support from their spouses for a period of time.
- Paternity – Either parent can benefit from establishing legal paternity, and these cases also should involve custody and support determinations.
- Adoptions – We represent birth mothers who are placing their baby for adoption, as well as families seeking to adopt a baby.
We can work to ensure you move forward from your family law case in the best position possible.
Discuss Your Concerns with a Dedicated Family Law attorney in Boca Raton
At the law firm of Juliana Gaita, P.A., we pride ourselves on standing up for families in and around the Boca Raton area. We know that legal issues involving your family can be stressful and emotional, and they can impact the future of you and your children. For representation and advice you can trust, contact our Boca Raton family law attorney directly today.