Boca Raton and South Florida Adoption Attorney
Helping Clients in Adoption Cases throughout Florida
Adoption can be a gift for parents seeking to complete their families in various ways. Whether you would like to learn more about the adoption process in Florida or are ready to move forward and seek a match with a birth mother, it is important to have proper legal guidance. The same is true if you are seeking to adopt a stepchild or even an adult under Florida law.
If you are considering adoption for your family, you should discuss your rights and options with an experienced adoption lawyer in Boca Raton. Please do not hesitate to contact the trusted legal team at the law office of Juliana Gaita, P.A.
Helping Adoptive Parents
If your dream is to adopt a baby domestically, we can help you achieve this goal with as few hiccups as possible. We help match prospective families with birth mothers, and we can advise you of your rights and obligations under the law. We want to make sure you understand the type of adoption you are entering into and protect you from potential scams or unlawful activity.
There are many things to consider when starting the adoption process, including:
- Do you want an open or closed adoption?
- Do you want to adopt from within or outside the State of Florida?
- Do you have the resources to provide financial support for the birth mother?
Each adoption case is unique, and you have control over what terms you agree to with a birth mother. We help you identify and achieve all of your adoption goals, and we work to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
Handling All Types of Adoption Cases
While our law firm certainly helps with newborn and infant adoptions, we also assist Boca families with:
- Foster child adoption – Many foster children find their forever families through the foster system, and we help foster parents legally adopt these children.
- Stepparent adoption – Stepparents have few legal rights to the children they love unless they are able to legally adopt them, though this process can have challenges.
- Adult adoption – Whether someone found their forever family after they turned 18, or you want to adopt an adult for inheritance, long-term care, or other personal reasons, we can help.
We know that every family is unique, and we help to complete families through adoption in the way that works best for them.
Learn About Your Options from an Adoption Lawyer in Boca Raton
Adoption can be an emotional process that can also be highly rewarding and beneficial for all parties involved. Prospective adoptive parents should contact a Boca Raton adoption attorney at the law firm of Juliana Gaita, P.A., for more information today.